You can never go wrong with a pudding cookie! These are literally my favorite cookies. They are so soft and chewy and are absolutely foolproof. We will definitely be bringing these cookies to our 4th of July barbecue!
Patriotic M&M Pudding Cookies Recipe
- ¾ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix 1 package
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups red, white and blue M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and pudding mix.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla and salt..
- Add baking soda and flour and mix until combined.
- Fold in M&Ms.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Large Bowl
- Hand mixer