We have had a crazy couple of weeks! I have been finishing up recipes for our second cookbook, buying a house, finding tennants for our current home, taking care of my kids and trying to keep up with daily life! When dinnertime rolls around I am often running around trying to figure out something to feed my family. I knew I needed something quick and easy for dinner and Mrs. Dash Seasoning came to the rescue!
With just a few ingredients from my fridge and pantry, I was able to throw together a delicious dinner in a matter of minutes! Mrs. Dash Seasoning Mix Packets are a quick, easy meal solution for busy families. They are also the only all-natural, salt-free and no MSG packets on the market!
Chicken Sloppy Joe Recipe
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 packet Mrs. Dash Sloppy Joe Seasoning
- 1 cup diced onion
- 8 ounces tomato sauce 1 can
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken, onions and green pepper until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Add Mrs. Dash Sloppy Joe Seasoning Packet, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix well and simmer until heated through.
- Serve on buns or rolls.
- Large Skillet
- Wooden Spoon