Looking for a perfect summer snack? Well look no further. This Orange Creamsicle Popcorn only takes 2 ingredients and it tastes amazing! This is a snack that the kids will love helping you make!
Orange Creamsicle Popcorn Recipe
- 2 (2.75 ounce) bags microwave buttered popcorn popped
- 1 (16 ounce) can Pillsbury Orange Creamy Supreme Frosting
- Heat your oven to 250°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place popped popcorn in large bowl.
- Remove your foil from the frosting container. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread evenly on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until crunchy, stirring occasionally half way through. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.