As you know, we are all Disney fanatics. My Mom loves everything about Disney and it got passed on to all the sisters.
When we go to Disneyland I love to try out different restaurants and new food. When I found out that Disney used to make a Smore’s Bake, I knew I had to give it a try.
It was one of the best desserts I have ever eaten. The combination of the thick and dense brownie, topped with a sweet marshmallow cream, and topped with graham crackers, is the best combination.
Caution: This Smore’s bake is gooey, and addicting. Once you start, it is hard to stop.
be sure to try our copycat disneyland peanut butter cookies. They are soft and chewy and a disney favorite!
how do these serve, when cold?
We prefer to eat these warm. They taste so much better, like a hot s’more that you just pulled from the fire. However, if you need to switch it up, or make them ahead of time, they still are delicious when cooled.
I don’t think I would refrigerate mine, because it might mess with the marshmallow middle, texture, but keeping them at room temperature for a day or two would be just fine.
I don’t think they will last much longer than that. I have also heated mine up in the microwave before eating it again, and it was delicious. Tasted like it was fresh out of the oven.
watch how to make another delicious, s’more recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
These No Bake S’mores are the perfect dessert, because there is no campfire needed. No smoke, no bugs, no camping. You can enjoy the tastes of summer, all year long in the comforts of your home with these bad boys. Watch how simple they are to make, here:
looking for more favorite S’more recipes? here are a few of ours:
- 50 S’more Inspired Desserts
- S’mores Hershey’s Kiss Cookies
- Gooey Golden Grahams S’mores Treats
- S’mores Cookies
- S’mores Dip
Disneyland S’mores Bake Recipe
- 10.5 ounces Fudge Brownie Mix 1 box
- 1 pound large marshmallows 1 package
- ¼ cup hot fudge sauce + 2 tablespoons, warmed
- 8 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter by following the package directions and pour into prepared cake pan. (so yes... you will need oil, eggs, and water and whatever else it asks for)
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until cooked through
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar and place marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Cook until marshmallows are golden brown. Watch closely so they don't burn!
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half of graham crackers into crumbs and pieces.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows.
- Serve immediately.
- We prefer to eat these warm. They taste so much better, like a hot s’more that you just pulled from the fire. However, if you need to switch it up, or make them ahead of time, they still are delicious when cooled.
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl
Recipe from the Disney Park’s Blog
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Looking to plan your next Disney vacation? We have found the best deals through Get Away Today. You can even set up a layaway plan so that you don’t have to pay for it all at once. Their hotel and park hopper package prices are the cheapest (and nicest!) we have ever seen!