Our no-bake peach cheesecake bars recipe is going to be the talk of your next get together. Whenever people are asking what to bring, I always sign up for desserts so I can make recipes like this no bake cheesecake.
Why, you ask? Because I can put in minimal effort but still have everyone love the easy dessert recipe I bring. And people tend to end up asking for the recipe, so make sure you save it for easy access for sharing.
The no bake peach cheesecake bars are also great to make up the night before if you know you have a lot going on if you are the one hosting a party and they will still be just as delicious the next day.
For more recipes like our easy peach cheesecake, check out our no bake strawberry ice box cake recipe, no bake strawberry cheesecake bars recipe, and no bake lemon cookie truffles that are perfect for the summer! You can also find 50 listed in our easy and delicious no bake desserts list compiled to make it simple for you to find them all.
Ingredients You Need to Make Our No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars Recipe:
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Butter, melted
- Cream cheese, softened
- Jello-O peach flavor gelatin (you can find it on Amazon HERE)
- Cool Whip
- Fresh peaches, chopped into small pieces
How To Make Our No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars Recipe:
Begin by getting out a large mixing bowl to make the crust.
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and ¼ cup sugar in the mixing bowl and mix it together until the crumbs are saturated in the melted butter.
Then press the cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan and then place it in the fridge to let it set up.
Now, prepare the cheesecake mixture by beating the softened cream cheese and ¾ cup of sugar in another bowl and mix it until it is well combined.
Then add in the dry Jello-O peach mix and mix it well.
When that is all mixed together, gently fold in the thawed Cool Whip and the fresh, chopped peaches.
After all of that is mixed together, grab the pan out of the fridge and spread the cream cheese and Cool Whip mixture evenly over top of the crust layer.
Then, simply place the pan back into the fridge for at least 4 hours or until the cheesecake bars are firm.
Once the bars have hardened up, remove the pan when you are ready to serve, slice them, and enjoy them.
To Make These Easy Dessert Recipe You Will Need:
- Large mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- 9×13 inch pan (THIS one is great and comes with a lid for easy storing!)
Perfect BBQ Recipe Dishes to Pass
With summer in full swing, you need to make sure to have a list of the perfect summer recipes to make and bring with you to any of your get-togethers. Plus these are super simple to make, and can be made up the day before!
- Mom’s Easy Potato Salad Recipe
- BBQ Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Easy Creamy Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Fresh Cowboy Caviar Dip Recipe
- The Best Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe
How Pick the Best Peaches
Picking fresh fruit is always so hard for me. I always try to pick the best, freshest, sweetest, ripest fruist (especially if I need it that day) and I don’t always do the best job unfortunately.
I am sure I am not alone though. So, if you need help finding the best peaches in the patch, take a look at the Kitchn’s list for the best way to pick the perfect peach before you grab yours at the store for this recipe.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
You’ll Be Feeling Peachy After Enjoying These Delicious Peach Dessert Recipes:
- Peach Jello Fluff Salad Recipe
- Peach Crisp Trifle Recipe
- Baked Peach Hand Pies Recipe
- Peach and Berry Crisp Recipe
- Fresh Peaches and Cream Pie Recipe
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler Recipe
- Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Peach Cobbler Recipe
No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup sugar divided
- 4 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each), softened
- 3 ounces JELL-O Peach Flavor Gelatin (1 small box)
- 8 ounces frozen cool whip topping 1 tub, thawed
- 2 fresh peaches chopped into small pieces (you can leave the skins on or peel them – it's up to you)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine graham crumbs, melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar. Press into the bottom of 13×9-inch baking pan. Stick in the fridge while you prepare the cheesecake mixture to let it firm up.
- In another mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar until completely blended. Add in dry Jell-o mix; mix well. Gently fold in Cool Whip and peaches. Pull pan out of fridge and pour cream cheese mixture over crust. Spread evenly using a spatula.
- Place pan back in the fridge and refrigerate for about 4 hours or until firm.
- The only places that I have found peach jello is Target and WalMart. You can also get it n Amazon: https://amzn.to/3NCozyI
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.