I have just a few weeks left of this pregnancy and one thing that always sounds good is breakfast food! I love this meal because it is hearty enough to have as a main dish for breakfast or dinner and is so easy to make. I also had some leftover ham from making our Honey Mustard Glazed Ham that worked perfectly for this recipe!
Ham and Veggie Fritatta Recipe
I love this meal because it is hearty enough to have as a main dish for breakfast or dinner and is so easy to make. I also had some leftover ham from making our Honey Mustard Glazed Ham that worked perfectly for this recipe!
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Russet Potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion diced
- 12 eggs large
- 1 cup cooked ham diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large pan, saute potatoes, mushrooms, and onions in olive oil over medium heat for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft and cooked through.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs.
- Add ham, tomato, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked potato mixture to egg mixture and mix until combined.
- Spray a large skillet or baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour in egg and potato mixture.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set up.
Calories: 256 kcal · Carbohydrates: 13 g · Protein: 16 g · Fat: 16 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 271 mg · Sodium: 495 mg · Potassium: 462 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 2 g · Vitamin A: 627 IU · Vitamin C: 10 mg · Calcium: 152 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Frying pan
- Mixing Bowl
Questions & Reviews