We are big hummus fans! This recipe comes from the Food Network and is so easy to make! Just throw all of your ingredients into a blender and have a healthy snack in minutes.
(Adapted from Food Network)
Serves: 4 people
Hummus Dip Recipe
Just throw all of your ingredients into a blender and have a healthy snack in minutes.
- 2 (15 ounce) chickpeas drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup olive oil plus more for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup water
- paprika to garnish
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients except for the parsley and paprika that will be used as a garnish. Blend until smooth and pour hummus onto your serving plate.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil, sprinkle parsley and paprika on top and serve. Cover the top with plastic wrap and store at room temperature or in the fridge.
Calories: 130 kcal · Carbohydrates: 1 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 14 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Sodium: 876 mg · Potassium: 31 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 174 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 11 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Looking for more dip recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- 2 Ingredient Cheesy Queso
- Chicken Quesadilla Dip
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Fresh Spinach Dip
- Toffee Apple Dip