This recipe was creamy comfort food at it’s finest!
Serves: 4 people
CROCK POT BACON RANCH CHICKEN RECIPE
I love the combination of bacon and ranch and the pasta and sauce perfectly compliments the duo. I promise that your family will love this simple dish.
- 2 strips bacon cooked and crumbled (can use turkey bacon)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can 98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup (or Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup)
- 1 cup sour cream (fat free works great)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (can be frozen or defrosted)
- 8 ounces pasta cooked (just use your favorite kind)
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place chicken in the crock pot.
- Mix the bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, soup, and sour cream together and pour over the top of the chicken. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with two forks. Cook pasta as directed on package and serve chicken over pasta.
Calories: 497 kcal · Carbohydrates: 50 g · Protein: 34 g · Fat: 17 g · Saturated Fat: 8 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 106 mg · Sodium: 475 mg · Potassium: 945 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 621 IU · Vitamin C: 2 mg · Calcium: 82 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Slow Cooker