It is the last week for school for us and we are celebrating by making or doing something fun everyday to celebrate the upcoming SUMMER! Yesterday we made cookie hamburgers and girls loved putting them together. Here is what I did-
Mini Hamburger Cookies Recipe
These cute cookies are perfect for your summer BBQ.
- 30 vanilla wafers
- 30 thin mint cookies
- 1 cup coconut for the lettuce
- 6 drops green food coloring
- ½ cup frosting red
- ¼ cup frosting yellow
- Take your cup of coconut and put it in a plastic bag with 2 or 3 drops of green food coloring. Shake until desired color. Add more drops for a darker color.
- Next take two vanilla wafers and put a blob of yellow frosting on one and a blob of red on the other wafer.
- On one wafer put a Thin Mint Cookie and the other put your coconut.
- Put a little more frosting on the thin mint cookie and stick it all together.
Calories: 225 kcal · Carbohydrates: 35 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 9 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 1 mg · Sodium: 236 mg · Potassium: 83 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 18 g · Vitamin A: 3 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 9 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl