I love our grandma’s cheeseball during the holidays, but I don’t like that I can’t have some of the delicious peanuts or bacon bits in every bite.
Once I found out there was a way to have everything I loved in my holiday cheeseball, I knew I had to give these a try.
These Holiday Cheeseball Bites are the perfect appetizer for any of your holiday parties. They are sure to please even the pickiest cheeseball lovers.
What could I use in place of walnuts?
If you are not much of a walnut fan, don’t worry. You could easily substitute the walnuts out for something else.
I personally prefer using almonds or pecans, when rolling my cheeseballs, but you could also roll it in shredded and shopped cheese, such as parmesan, mozzarella, or cheddar.
I also like rolling mine in just bacon, and nothing else.
They are also very delicious plain, without being rolled in anything extra.
what could I dip in the cheeseball?
The most critical part of this recipe, is deciding what types of food to dip in it. I personally wouldn’t mind going in with a spoon, but it may taste better with a little something crunchy.
For this picture, we used a small pretzel, but you could easily switch it up, and add your favorite dipping cracker, or bread to it.
I have a lot of recommendations, but here are a few of my favorite things to dip into this simple and delicious 4 Ingredient Cheeseball:
-Pigs In a Blanket Crackers
-Fresh Baked Bread
-French Bread Slices
watch how to make another one of our favorite dips, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.Each recipe is tried and true, so you know you can trust that your family will love it.
We understand how difficult it can be, to make a recipe you have never seen before, which is exactly why we created our channel.
If you aren’t a fan of cheeseballs, and like dips a little better, you may like our Perfect Pineapple Dip.
Watch how to make it, here:
looking for more appetizers? here are a few of our favorite:
Holiday Cheeseball Bites Recipe
- 8 ounces Kaukauna Spreadable Cheddar 1 package, (Smoky Cheddar Flavor)
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimento
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green bell peppers (chopped fine)
- 1 Tablespoon onion (chopped fine)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1½ cups bacon bits
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup pretzel sticks about 25
- Combine cheese spread, cream cheese and butter in a bowl.
- Microwave for about 25 seconds to soften it. Mix together well.
- Add pimento, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice and stir in by hand.
- Let it set up in the fridge for about 30 minutes, so that you can form it into a balls.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls, and roll half in bacon bits and the other half in walnuts.
- Place a pretzel stick in each ball and serve, or refrigerate until serving.
- We served ours with pretzel sticks, but love to eat them with crackers too!
- Mixing Bowl
- Microwave Safe Bowl
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!