I have been working really hard at eating healthy and I am determined to lose the last few pounds of my baby weight.
I have now been eating healthy for 2 weeks and I have lost 2 pounds.
I only have 5 more to go. The best part is, that I enjoy eating this omelette. It is so yummy I could literally eat it for every meal.
This is one breakfast recipe that won’t break your bank, and doesn’t require a lot of time.
I also found that the more I take care of my body, the better I am able to take care of others. If I eat a good and filling breakfast, than I am more happy and filled with energy for the rest of the day.
This is one recipe, you need to try. It is so yummy and extremely simple.
what are some other delicious omelette fixings?
-Green and Black Olives
-Cheese (feta especially)
looking for healthy breakfast options, to serve with this?
Sweet Potato Sausage Hash: I love sweet potatoes for breakfast. I like them at all times of day, but they are especially delicious for breakfast. This is one recipe, you are going to die for.
–Aloha Pineapple Smoothie: I am a smoothie lover, and there is no denying that. This smoothie is my personal favorite. It is so sweet and delicious. You will absolutely love it.
–Brown Sugar and Black Pepper Bacon: This recipe is one of a kind, and out of this world good. It is so easy to make, and I have never had bacon that tasted so good.
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
have a sweet tooth? We have just the cure. Watch how to make our favorite dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
We love baking, at all times of the year, but one of our favorite things to make is our, Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies.
Watch how to make our Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies, here:
looking for more breakfast recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
Easy Spinach Artichoke Omelets Recipe
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon green onions diced
- 1 Tablespoon feta cheese
- parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 3 marinated artichoke hearts diced
- Heat an 8-inch nonstick frying pan to medium heat.
- Once it is hot, add your olive oil until heated.
- Next add your spinach, onions and artichokes.
- Cook until your spinach is wilted.
- Whisk together egg whites, milk, and add a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the frying pan so it coats the bottom of the pan. Use a rubber spatula to slowly scrape from the outside edge of the omelet.
- Cook until the bottom is cooked enough to turn it. Then flip it with a spatula.
- Once flipped, add your feta cheese on one side of the omelette and fold it in half over the cheese.
- Flip it one more time to make sure both sides are cooked.
- Serve ion a plate and add a little more pepper and parmesan cheese if desired.
- Frying pan
- Small Mixing Bowl