So I’m still trying to eat healthier and this is my go to salad recipe. I’ve been making it for years! You could also change it around to your liking!
Easy Southwest Salad
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 (9 ounce) package romaine salad (or spinach)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 (7 ounces) can corn
- 1 (3 ounce) can olives (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (diced) (I used the pre-cooked southwestern seasoned chicken in the deli section)
- 1 (6 ounce) salad dressing (your choice of flavor)
- Mix everything together and serve with your favorite salad dressing.
We love to eat this salad with Paula Dean's Fat Free Garlic Vinaigrette Olive Oil Dressing.
Six Sisters Stuff