Our cute kids are taking over the kitchen!
To our kids, taking pictures of your food and talking about each step as you make it is normal to them . . . ha ha! It’s how life is when your moms are bloggers! So each Thursday, we will be sharing a recipe and video on our YouTube channel that the kids make themselves. They are pretty hilarious and way cuter than we are, so we hope you enjoy!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
We don’t want you to miss a single recipe these cute kids put together!
EASY PIZZA TOAST RECIPE
- 4 Slices Bread lightly toasted
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- favorite pizza toppings we love pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place pieces of toast on top of baking sheet.
- Spread sauce on top of toast, then top with cheese and your favorite toppings.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Large Baking Sheet
- Aluminium Foil