This Easy Candy Corn Fudge Recipe is a delicious vanilla-flavored fudge that makes a perfect Halloween party treat!
You can make it ahead in the morning so you don’t have to worry about it until it is time to serve.
I passed it out to the kids next door and I suddenly became the favorite neighbor! 😉 Happy Halloween everyone!
Ingredients needed to make Easy Candy Corn Fudge Recipe:
- White Chocolate Chips (or white almond bark)
- Vanilla Frosting (homemade or store bought would both work great)
- Yellow Food Coloring
- Orange Food Coloring
Halloween Party Snacks like our Easy Candy Corn Fudge Recipe:
We love a good Halloween party, but the food is what makes it so fun! This Candy Corn Fudge Recipe is not only delicious, but it is so easy to make.
We also have a lot of other fun Halloween recipes on our site we are sure you and your Halloween guests will love.
They are perfect for kids (of all ages, including adults!)
To find more Halloween recipes, head to our site, or click here.
Copycat Cooking Cookbook
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Looking for more Halloween recipes?
- Halloween Graveyard Pudding Cups
- Mummy Donut Holes
- Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- Halloween Mummy Brownies
- Spooky Oreo Cheesecake Trifle
- Melted Witch Cupcakes
Easy Candy Corn Fudge Recipe
- 4 cups white chocolate chips divided
- 24 ounces vanilla frosting divided
- yellow food coloring amount determined by desired color
- orange food coloring amount determined by desired color
- Line an 8×8" pan with wax paper that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Ina microwave safe bowl, place 1 1/3 cups of white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each intervals until chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Add approximately 1/3 of the frosting into the melted chocolate, along with a few drops of yellow food coloring (until you reach your desired yellow color).
- Stir to combine, and adjust the shade to your desired color.
- Pour the yellow fudge into the prepared pan and refrigerate until mostly set, about 20 minutes. The fudge does not have to be rock hard, but should be set enough so that it doesn't move when the pan is tilted.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3, adding 1/3 of the frosting and orange food coloring (instead of the yellow). Pour the orange colored fudge, smooth it in an even layer, and return to the refrigerator to allow the new layer to set (about 20 minutes).
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 one last time using that last of the chocolate chips and frosting, but do not add any food coloring. Pour the white fudge over the orange layer and return to the refrigerator once more and allow it to set fully about 2 hours.
- To serve, cut the fudge into 1-inch squares. Be sure to use a large knife with a smooth blade, and wipe the blade frequently to ensure that the sides of the fudge squares do not get smeared with other colors. Store it in an airtight refrigerated container.
- 8×8" Pan
- Wax Paper
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Spoon for Stirring