One of our favorite places to get breakfast (or any meal for that matter) is a local bakery and cafe called Kneaders.
They are known for their amazing baked goods, including their raspberry bread pudding. Oh. My. Goodness.
It is seriously heavenly. It is so full of flavor and the vanilla cream sauce on top is to die for. I’m planning on making this for my hubby on Valentine’s Day, so obviously calories don’t count.
I have never been a huge fan of bread pudding, but this recipe will honestly take your breath away after the first bite, is is just that delicious. It is so easy to make, comes together in minutes, and I am not kidding, it tastes amazing.
Can bread pudding change your life, because I’m pretty sure this recipe did.
Does any bread work for this recipe?
This recipe calls for aged white bread. You could easily switch this up and use any kind of bread you prefer. We prefer the aged bread, because it is soaking in cream, and gets a little soft, that you don’t want it to be bread soup.
If you are looking for alternative bread options, here are a few of our favorite for this recipe:
- Cinnamon swirl bread (this would be absolutely amazing with this recipe.
- Wheat bread (a healthier alternative to this recipe)
- Sour dough bread
- French bread
- Cinnamon raisin bread
- Homemade bread
Really any bread will work with this recipe, as long as it’s a little bit aged and dry.
Watch how to make another favorite raspberry dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make another raspberry inspired dessert recipe, here:
Looking for more raspberry desserts? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad
- Frozen Raspberry Pie
- Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Brownie Cups
- Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie
Copycat Kneaders Raspberry Bread Pudding Recipe
- 1 ½ loaves white bread
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup apple juice
Vanilla Cream Sauce
- 1 ⅓ cups butter
- 5 Tablespoons flour
- 3 cups heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ⅔ cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine cream, sugar, egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Cut bread into 1 1/2 inch cubes and add to cream mixture, coating the bread well.
- Let bread sit in cream mixture for 30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to allow cream to absorb.
- In another bowl mix the raspberries, sugar and apple juice. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Layer in a 9x13-inch baking pan 3/4 of the bread mixture.
- Pour fruit filling over the bread spreading evenly.
- Top with remaining bread.
- Bake 40 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Serve warm topped with vanilla cream sauce.
- To make the sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan and add flour. Stir 10 minutes until it has a nutty aroma, but make sure not to brown.
- Add salt, cream and sugar and stir until mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm over the pudding.
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
Original recipe from Purple Chocolat Home
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram |Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube
Check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews