I am a huge seafood fan, but I get a little nervous cooking it myself. This salmon was so easy – it seriously took 15 minutes total to get it from the grocery bag to the plate!
Citrus Glazed Salmon Recipe
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl to make a glaze, and set aside.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Place salmon in a foil lined baking dish.
- Baste with glaze and broil for 4 minutes.
- Remove salmon from the oven, turn over, baste with glaze and return to the oven to broil for 4 more minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze one more time before serving.