They were so easy and they tasted really good! I was very impressed and my kids were in heaven!
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Only 4 ingredients and they were so yummy!
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed until well combined. (Do not over mix!)
- Scoop about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough about 2 inches apart onto the baking sheet.
- Flatten the dough balls with a fork, making a cross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until they are golden around the edges. Allow the cookies to rest on the counter for 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Calories: 99 kcal · Carbohydrates: 10 g · Protein: 3 g · Fat: 6 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 7 mg · Sodium: 52 mg · Potassium: 73 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 9 g · Vitamin A: 10 IU · Calcium: 6 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
Recipe from PBS