I never really liked things that were mango flavored. That was until I tried a fresh mango and now I’m obsessed! I’ve been experimenting with them and thought of putting them inside of an egg roll. If you like mangoes, then you are going to love these Chicken Mango Egg Rolls!
CHICKEN MANGO EGG ROLLS RECIPE
- egg roll wrappers
- 1 mango cut into small cubes
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 bunch green onions finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup sweet and sour sauce
- In a small bowl mix together the mango, chicken breasts, onions, garlic salt and sweet and sour sauce.
- Fill egg rolls with the mixture. Start with a corner facing you, and add about 1/8 cup of filling to the center of the wrapper. Fold the corner facing you over the filling, tuck in the sides, and finish rolling. Place the rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- When finished, spray the rolls with cooking spray. Bake for about 20 minutes until they are golden brown, flipping them halfway through.
- We served them with more sweet and sour sauce.