My husband loves Chicken Parmesan, but it is a little too time consuming when I am trying to juggle two kids under the age of three while trying to cook. This recipe is so simple and even my picky three year old devoured it!
Chicken Parmesan Crescents Recipe
Chicken Parmesan is a little too time consuming when I am trying to juggle two kids under the age of three while trying to cook. This recipe is so simple and even my picky three year old devoured it!
- 8 chicken strips fully cooked, (I used Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips)
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent roll dough 1 can
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce 1 jar
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken strips according to package directions. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place one slice of cheese on the wide end of each crescent roll.
- In a saucepan over low heat, warm spaghetti sauce until heated through. Dip cooked chicken strips in spaghetti sauce so they are completely covered. Place dipped chicken strips on top of cheese and roll up crescent rolls. Place rolls on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush melted butter on top of each roll and sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Calories: 555 kcal · Carbohydrates: 33 g · Protein: 39 g · Fat: 31 g · Saturated Fat: 15 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 117 mg · Sodium: 1852 mg · Potassium: 984 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 14 g · Vitamin A: 1252 IU · Vitamin C: 13 mg · Calcium: 332 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- sauce pan
- Baking Sheet