I always dread summer coming to an end – but one thing I do love about this time of year is all the delicious fresh vegetables! This salad is a great way to use up that abundance of fresh veggies. It is so easy to throw together, and is a great side dish to any meal!
Serves: 6 people
Marinated Italian Salad Recipe
This salad is a great way to use up that abundance of fresh veggies.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 cucumbers sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle italian salad dressing
- ½ package dry italian dressing mix
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 can sliced olives drained
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large serving bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and dressing mix; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, add tomatoes and olives and toss to coat.
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 350 kcal · Carbohydrates: 25 g · Protein: 7 g · Fat: 27 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 1 mg · Sodium: 1854 mg · Potassium: 862 mg · Fiber: 6 g · Sugar: 15 g · Vitamin A: 1131 IU · Vitamin C: 100 mg · Calcium: 127 mg · Iron: 2 mg
Questions & Reviews