Super Bowl is just around the corner. It’s all about delicious finger foods during the Super Bowl, and these Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wings are the perfect candidate. They are sure to be a touchdown for your taste buds!
Want more wing recipes? Try our Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer
Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wings Recipe
- ½ cup caribbean jerk marinade
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- In an airtight container or Ziploc bag, shake together marinade and chicken wings until wings are entirely coated.
- Let the wings marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. (I start marinating mine in the morning, until I cook the chicken that night).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combing barbecue sauce, brown sugar, mustard and ginger; set aside.
- Place chicken sings on the baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven.
- Turn them over, using tongs, and baste them with the barbecue sauce mixture.
- Return to the oven, and continue to cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven once more, turn them, baste them, and return to oven for 7-8 more minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Baking Sheet