I am all about cheesecake. Especially when it’s shaped into a delicious, easy-to make bar! These black and white cheesecake bars are quickly becoming a family favorite around here. 🙂
Black and White Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 28 ounces sweetened condensed milk (2 cans)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, mix together chocolate chips and butter. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in-between intervals until it is completely combined. Mix in graham cracker crumbs.
- Press chocolate chip mixture into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, egg, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate chip crust.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Refrigerate until cool (about 3 hours). Cut into bars and serve.