This recipe can easily be made into a freezer meal that literally takes only a couple of minutes to prepare ? just read the instructions of the recipe for directions on how to make this a quick and easy freezer meal!
Related Recipe: Try our French Dip Sliders!
Slow Cooker Easy French Dip Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 pound beef roast (either beef or pork- we use whatever is on sale that week!)
- 29 ounces beef consommé 2 (14.5 ounce) cans
- 8 bun (we love hoagie buns, but any kind will work)
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roast in greased slow-cooker. Pour consomme over the top of the roast.
- Cook on low 8-11 hours or on high for 5-7 hours. Remove roast and save extra juice for dipping.
- With 2 forks, shred roast (when it is done, it should pull apart easily, almost falls apart).
- Serve meat on buns and use extra juice to dip sandwiches in.
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Slow Cooker
- 2 Forks