All the tomatoes in my garden are going crazy and I have way more than I know what to do with . . . so I have been making this Fresh Tomato Salsa a couple of times a week!
My family DEVOURS it and you can add/subtract the ingredients to how you like it.
Ingredients needed to make Fresh Tomato Salsa:
- 5 large tomatoes or 6-8 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup onion diced
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro (or if you don’t have fresh you can use about 2 Tbsp dried)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons fresh jalapeno pepper chopped, (include seeds if you want it hotter- add less if you don’t like heat)
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced