When I make a meal, I tend to concentrate on the main dish so much, that I forget about making any side dishes! My family has eaten more than their fair share of the veggies in the bags you just toss in the microwave. This was a delicious side dish with amazing flavor!
Balsamic Asparagus Recipe
This Balsamic Asparagus is a delicious side dish with amazing flavor!
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound fresh asparagus trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large pan, bring water to a boil.
- Add asparagus, and boil uncovered for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drain asparagus and drizzle with balsamic mixture.
Calories: 56 kcal · Carbohydrates: 6 g · Protein: 3 g · Fat: 3 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 8 mg · Sodium: 180 mg · Potassium: 242 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 3 g · Vitamin A: 945 IU · Vitamin C: 6 mg · Calcium: 35 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- large pan
- small bowl
Looking for more delicious side dishes?
Here are a few of our favorites:
It’s finally here!
Our FIRST cookbook is now available for purchase!
You can check it out HERE.