We love this delicious dessert when we go to Applebee’s. It’s full of rich buttery brown sugar and maple flavors. Loaded with white chocolate chips! It is served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. We came home and created our own!! It’s pretty close to the real thing!
Applebee’s Copycat Maple Butter Blondies Recipe
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- ⅔ cup white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup pecans chopped (can also use walnuts)
Maple Butter Sauce:
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temp
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla. Then stir in baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour until well blended. Fold in the white chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Pour the thick batter into a greased 9x9 inch pan. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While the blondies are cooking you can prepared the maple butter sauce.
- In a medium saucepan combine the maple syrup and butter. Cook over LOW heat until butter is melted. Add brown sugar and softened cream cheese, stirring constantly until cream cheese has melted.
- After the blondies are done cooking, cut into squares. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle maple butter sauce over all. Top with additional chopped pecans.