I love cooked breakfasts. Things usually are so hectic during the week that we don’t have a cooked breakfast until the weekend. This casserole is easy to make but is so delicious! With bacon, cheese and eggs you just can’t go wrong!
Related Article: Start your morning off right with our Hashbrown and Egg Breakfast Casserole!
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Casserole Recipe
I love cooked breakfasts. Things usually are so hectic during the week that we don't have a cooked breakfast until the weekend. This casserole is easy to make but is so delicious! With bacon, cheese and eggs you just can't go wrong!
- 12 slices of bacon
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 3 cups croutons
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1¾ cup milk
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon in a large skillet, drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place croutons in the bottom of the dish and drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle on shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs.
- Add milk, pepper, mustard, salt and pepper and beat until combined.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Bake for 40 minutes and allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 308 kcal · Carbohydrates: 12 g · Protein: 14 g · Fat: 22 g · Saturated Fat: 12 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 174 mg · Sodium: 398 mg · Potassium: 188 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 3 g · Vitamin A: 781 IU · Vitamin C: 12 mg · Calcium: 295 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Large Skillet
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Medium Bowl
Questions & Reviews