This dip is the perfect appetizer for the munchies or for your upcoming Super Bowl game. It’s quick, easy, and tastes delicious! Your guests will love it! And I literally made it in less than 5 minutes.
Creamy Avocado Tomato Dip Recipe
- 2 avocados
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 fresh tomato diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove pit from avocados.
- Place in bowl and add Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and garlic powder.
- Combine and mix until it is slightly bumpy. (I used a hand mixer)
- Then add tomatoes, salt and pepper and mix until a desired creamy consistency.
- Mixing Bowl