I have always been a huge fan of salmon! I love trying new flavors and sauces to top my salmon and make it a little different. This Apricot Mustard Glazed Salmon is the perfect combination of sweet and savory, making this one of my new favorite recipes!
This Apricot Mustard Glazed Salmon is so easy to make and comes together in no time at all.
Check out more of our favorite salmon recipes:
- Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Grilled Salmon Salad
- Pesto Salmon
- Savory Salmon with Tangy Horseradish Sauce
- Lemon and Dill Salmon
Apricot Mustard Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- 1 ½ Tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together preserves, honey mustard, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Place salmon fillet on baking sheet.
- Spoon sauce over salmon.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until salmon is fully cooked, flaking when cut with a fork.
- small bowl
- Baking Sheet
Our new cookbook, Dinner Made Easy, is now available for PRE-SALE!
With over 100 easy main dishes to help you get dinner on the table, meal time will be a breeze!
Pre-order your copy HERE.