Our new cookbook, Dinner Made Easy, is now available for PRE-SALE!
With over 100 easy main dishes to help you get dinner on the table, meal time will be a breeze!
Pre-order your copy HERE.
I have always been a huge fan of salmon! I love trying new flavors and sauces to top my salmon and make it a little different. This Apricot Mustard Glazed Salmon is the perfect combination of sweet and savory, making this one of my new favorite recipes!
APRICOT MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- 1 ½ Tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 Tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together preserves, honey mustard, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Place salmon fillet on baking sheet.
- Spoon sauce over salmon.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until salmon is fully cooked, flaking when cut with a fork.
- small bowl
- Baking Sheet