I have a serious problem. I’m addicted to lettuce wraps. I’ve been trying so hard to eat a little better during this month and I have succeeded in finding my new love. There are so many different recipes and combinations of delicious things you can add to your lettuce wraps. The best part? You don’t feel heavy or bloated afterwards! We love these Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps and found ourselves eating the filling straight from the bowl!
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Delicious and light Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are perfect to liven up your lunch time!
- ½ cup La Choy Chow Mein Noodles
- 2 cups diced chicken or shredded, (We love using Tyson Grilled Ready Strips)
- 3 green onions chopped
- ½ cup red cabbage
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup Asian Sesame Salad Dressing (We love Ken's Steakhouse Asian Sesame)
- 5 Large Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- In a bowl, toss together noodles, chicken, onions, cabbage, and almonds.
- Add salad dressing and toss until everything is coated.
- Scoop 1/2 cup mixture onto each lettuce leaf.
Calories: 333 kcal · Carbohydrates: 23 g · Protein: 15 g · Fat: 21 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 34 mg · Sodium: 352 mg · Potassium: 306 mg · Fiber: 4 g · Sugar: 3 g · Vitamin A: 2679 IU · Vitamin C: 8 mg · Calcium: 58 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Mixing Bowl
Questions & Reviews