- 4 firm Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 4 tablespoons diced cilantro
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Dice tomatoes and onion.
- Remove some, all or none of the seeds in the jalapeno pepper depending on how hot you want it, then dice it.
- Remove leaves of cilantro from stems and dice.
- Add 1 teaspoon chopped garlic.
- Mix gently and squeeze lime juice over top.
- Mix gently and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs for flavors to blend.
Looking for more Mexican inspired side dishes?
Here are a few of our favorites:
Chili’s Copycat Salsa
The Best Fresh Tomato Salsa
Chili’s Copycat Skillet Queso
Three Bean Frito Chip Salad
(Recipe from Spark Recipes)
100 + Healthy Recipes from Six Sisters’ Stuff
Inside, you’ll find over 100 recipes that will help you on your path to living a healthier lifestyle. No preservatives, no deep-frying, and no drive-thru, just quick and easy recipes you and your family will love.
Get this eBook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.