We always looked forward to Sunday dinner while we were growing up. It was a day when we could all sit down together and catch up! During the week we were off to soccer, softball, tumbling, piano lessons, tennis and church activities. Sunday we knew we could slow down and enjoy family time over a delicious dinner! Looking back now, those are the memories we treasure. Our mom would plan ahead for Sunday dinner. Then we would have more quality time together. That is why we love this slow cooker BBQ Pork Roast. It really takes only 5 minutes prep time and our amazing slow cooker does the rest. We put everything in the slow cooker and off to church we went. No more worries! After a few hours your house will fill up with the most amazing smell of BBQ Pork Roast. It turns out so moist with a delicious BBQ coating! Our kids gobbled up this pork in no time at all!
Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Roast Recipe
- 2.5 pound pork loin boneless roast
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon old bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Pierce pork all over with a carving fork.
- Rub sea salt and garlic powder over the pierced pork.
- Place the pork in a slow cooker that has been light sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl combine the barbecue sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, Old Bay Seasoning, and liquid smoke. Pour over the pork.
- Cook on low for 5 hours. You can use the remaining liquid in the slow cooker to pour over the pork after it is sliced.
- Carving Fork
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowl