Are you looking for a quick easy meal that even your kids will eat? This Cheesy Tortellini Bake is going to be a huge hit! It is so easy to make and tastes amazing!
Cheesy Tortellini Bake Recipe
- 2 pounds refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- ¼ cup fresh italian parsley coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions chopped - optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 9 x 13 glass pan with cooking spray.
- Cook the tortellini in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain. Add the tortellini to the pan and add your sauce and parsley. Mix carefully until the noodles are covered in marinara sauce.
- Top the mixture with cheese.
- Sprinkle green onions on top. Cover and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minutes.