Our family has a lot of parties and gatherings. A party just isn’t party without some sort of dip! This recipe is so easy to make but tastes AMAZING. It is definitely one of our favorite party foods!
Bean and Cheese Dip Recipe
- 15 ounces refried beans 1 can
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese 1 package, softened to room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- Heat refried beans and salsa in a saucepan over medium heat until heated through.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, chili powder and ground cumin.
- Cook while stirring continuously, until heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Medium Saucepan
Related Recipe: Our Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect dip for a party or get-together. Throw the ingredients in the crock pot and let it do the rest – you’ll have a perfectly creamy, gooey spinach artichoke dip every single time.