We love a good muffin for breakfast. If you love snickers and peanut butter, these delicious muffins are calling your name!! The perfect way to start off your weekend! Enjoy!!
Related Recipe: These Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins are a delicious combination of flavors for the perfect fall treat.
Snickers Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
A delicious muffin loaded with snickers and peanut butter. A great change for breakfast!
- 1⅔ cups flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1½ Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- ½ cup peanut butter crunchy or creamy
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 large egg beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- 10 ounces snickers bites leave whole or cut in half (about 2 cups)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl blend together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add in the peanut butter and mix until there are pea sized crumbles.
- In a separate bowl mix together melted butter, egg and milk. Then add to the flour mixture just until combined.
- Fold in the snickers bites.
- Line muffin tin with 12 baking liners. Spoon batter between the 12 muffins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Top should be risen and golden brown with a firm top. Cool in muffin tin for about 10 minutes then remove to finish cooling.
Calories: 314 kcal · Carbohydrates: 37 g · Protein: 7 g · Fat: 16 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 30 mg · Sodium: 315 mg · Potassium: 192 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 19 g · Vitamin A: 203 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 138 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Recipe adapted from Blue Eyed Bakers
Questions & Reviews