could i cook these on low for more time?
For this recipe, we recommend cooking them on high for more time, just because it makes them a little more dense and fudgy. However, if you do need a little more time, you could cook these in your slow cooker on low, for a little extra time.
If you do four hours, they will be a little dry. We recommend cooking them on low for about two and a half to three hours. The full four, and they may be a little dry, so less time is probably best.
favorite brownie additions:
I love toppings off my brownies with ice cream, but I also love adding some extra goodness to the batter. Here are a few of our favorite things to add:
- Candy bars (Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, Butterfingers, Caramels, etc.)
- Extra hot fudge
- chocolate chips
- peanut butter chip
- white chocolate chips
- caramel bits
- nuts (pecans, walnuts, peanuts, almonds, macadamia nuts, etc.).
- Marshmallows or marshmallow cream/sauce
watch how to make another delicious chocolate recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Chili’s Molten Lava Cake is so easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. Watch how easy it is to make, here:
looking for more yummy dessert recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Brownies Recipe
- 2 cup brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- ¾ cup boiling water
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread batter in a greased 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Mix together the topping ingredients completely dissolving sugar and cocoa in boiling water.
- Pour over batter. Cover and cook on High heat setting for 2 hours.
- Turn off slow cooker and let sit in slow cooker for another 30 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and serve with ice cream and hot fudge. Refrigerate leftovers
- For this recipe, we recommend cooking them on high for more time, just because it makes them a little more dense and fudgy. However, if you do need a little more time, you could cook these in your slow cooker on low, for a little extra time.
- Medium Mixing Bowl (2)
- Slow Cooker
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!