This is one of our family’s “go-to” recipes. It is SO EASY to throw together and tastes like something you have spent all day slaving over! This is the perfect recipe for a busy day when you still want to have an amazing meal prepared for your family.
Slow Cooker Coca Cola Barbecue Chicken Recipe
This Slow Cooker Coca Cola Barbecue Chicken Recipe is one of our family's "go-to" recipes. It is SO EASY to throw together and tastes like something you have spent all day slaving over!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (mine were frozen when I put them in the slow cooker)
- 1 lemon quartered
- 1 onion quartered
- 20 ounces BBQ Sauce 1 bottle, (any brand or flavor you prefer)
- 1 can Coca Cola
- Peel onion and cut into quarters. Cut lemon into quarters.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Place onion and lemon quarters on top.
- Pour in entire bottle of BBQ Sauce and entire can of Coke. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Calories: 327 kcal · Carbohydrates: 48 g · Protein: 25 g · Fat: 4 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 72 mg · Sodium: 1105 mg · Potassium: 690 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 38 g · Vitamin A: 250 IU · Vitamin C: 13 mg · Calcium: 47 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Slow Cooker
Questions & Reviews
Love ur blog
That would work just fine! Let us know how it goes!
Some of our other readers told us that it works just fine with diet soda. Thanks!