If you know any of the sisters, you know that we are all huge peanut butter fans. If we come across anything peanut butter, we eat it; even if it means eating it with a spoon, straight from the drawer.
There is just no such thing as too much peanut butter, and this Skinny No Bake Peanut Butter Pie leaves me feeling guiltless even after I eat half of it.
So easy to make, and the perfect light dessert for spring and summer. You will love it.
Related recipe: love quick and easy pies? You’ll love our Easy Banana Cream Pie with a Nilla Wafer Crust!
Skinny No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 8 ounces less fat cream cheese
- 1½ cup fat free whipped topping thawed
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ⅔ cup peanut powder
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Pre-made graham cracker pie crust , or you could use Oreo pie crust.
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup crushed peanuts for garnish
- In a medium sized bowl mix together cream cheese, whipped topping, powdered sugar, peanut powder, and honey until fully combined.
- Pour over the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set up.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and drizzle over the refrigerated pie.
- Sprinkle the crushed peanuts over the top, and serve cold.