I love those meals that can all be prepped and cooked in one pan – it makes dishes SO easy!
For sheet pan recipes like this, I recommend using a large sheet pan with an edge. THIS ONE is one of my favorites. For even easier clean up, line your pan with aluminum foil!
Pork chops can sometimes dry out when you cook them in the oven, but I have found that this recipe makes them moist and delicious every time! I used boneless pork chops that were about 3/4″ thick, so if yours are thicker or thinner than this, you will want to vary your cooking time.
If you are looking for lightened up versions of your favorite recipes, be sure to check out our Weekly Healthy Menu Plan where we email you 6 dinners, 2 side dishes, and 1 dessert each week!
Related Recipe: Looking for more Sheet Pan recipes?! Try our Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Potatoes!
SHEET PAN ITALIAN PORK CHOPS WITH POTATOES AND CARROTS RECIPE
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 oz packet italian dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 6 pork chops
- 1½ pounds baby red potatoes halved
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together olive oil, dressing mix packet, paprika, oregano, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Dip each pork chop in the oil mixture, making sure to coat both sides, and place on the prepared pan. Repeat with remaining pork chops.
- Add the potatoes and carrots to the sheet pan and drizzle any remaining olive oil mixture on top. Toss lightly to mix together.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until pork chops are full cooked.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Sheet pan
Recipe inspired by Jo Cooks