Whenever my husband and I go to a restaurant he always orders pot stickers. I decided I would surprise him with some homemade pot stickers! We are trying to eat a little healthier so I decided to bake them and they tasted delicious!
Sesame Chicken Baked Pot Stickers Recipe
- 1 cup boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked
- ¼ cup mushrooms diced very small
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 36 wonton wrappers (2 inch size)
- soy sauce for serving
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, combine chicken, mushrooms, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, rice vinegar and pepper.
- To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal. (I folded in all three corners so they wouldn't look like triangles)
- Put them on at cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until they turn brown on the edges.