Any recipe that has 5 ingredients is an automatic win in my book! Sometimes, they don’t have very unique flavors – but this one was a home run! This chicken is tangy from the teriyaki, but the honey mustard adds just the right amount of sweetness. It is now a regular on our meal rotation!
Teriyaki Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup honey mustard
- ⅛ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a greased 9x13" pan. Evenly distribute the mustard over each chicken breast, then evenly distribute the teriyaki sauce, then the bacon bits, and then top each with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
Recipe adapted from: All Recipes
Looking for more delicious chicken recipes?
Are you on Instagram? So are we! Follow us @SixSistersStuff