Between New Year’s resolutions to eat healthier, a Biggest Loser competition at my husband’s work and my pregnant body craving chocolaty goodness, brownies have never been craved more around here!
I decided to go a less fattening route if I was going to make brownies and these hit the spot! They weren’t as sweet as your regular brownie but you definitely don’t feel nearly as guilty about eating one… or a few!
Serves: 8 people
Weight Watchers Brownie Bites Recipe
They weren’t as sweet as your regular brownie but you definitely don’t feel nearly as guilty about eating one… or a few!
- 2 Tablespoons margarine
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cold water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons chopped walnuts
- non stick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- In a small saucepan melt margarine, remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, vanilla and water.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Stir in chopped nuts.
- Spray the bottom of a 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray coating.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Remove from pan.Cut into 8 bars.Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Calories: 115 kcal · Carbohydrates: 16 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 5 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Sodium: 60 mg · Potassium: 46 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 9 g · Vitamin A: 126 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 22 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Questions & Reviews