Never tried Lettuce Wraps? You will want to try one of these!!!! My husband is not trying to lose weight right now so he used tortillas instead
of the lettuce wrap. Either way… they are DELICIOUS!
Slow Cooker Southwest Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Southwest lettuce wraps are a great low calorie, low carb dinner, packed with flavor!
- 3 frozen chicken breasts
- 8 ounces light Italian dressing or fat free
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- Mix cumin, chili powder and dressing in small bowl.
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot
- Pour mixture over chicken and cover. Cook on high for 5 hrs or on low for 7-8. Shred chicken in the crock pot and mix it well.
- Next place a small amount of chicken on large piece of lettuce. Top with tomatoes, olives, black beans, and corn. Serve with your favorite Salsa.
- Lettuce can be replaced by tortillas
Calories: 341 kcal · Carbohydrates: 9 g · Protein: 37 g · Fat: 17 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 108 mg · Sodium: 795 mg · Potassium: 741 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 6 g · Vitamin A: 683 IU · Vitamin C: 2 mg · Calcium: 36 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Slow Cooker