We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! With so many family parties, we keep celebrating after Christmas! This popcorn is great for parties and gatherings. You won’t have any left over to take home!
Related article: need another great party popcorn recipe? Try our Homemade Caramel Popcorn.
Looking for more Reese’s Recipes? Try our Homemade Reese’s Eggs
Peanut Butter Reese’s Popcorn Recipe
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 bag Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips melted
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter.
- Bring to a rolling boil and remove from heat.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl and pour peanut butter mixture over the top.
- Fold gently until popcorn is evenly coated.
- Spread popcorn in a thick layer on wax paper.
- Sprinkle on Reese's over the popcorn.
- Drizzle melted chocolate chips over the top of the popcorn.
- Let cool before serving.