I love fish that doesn’t smell like fish! This parmesan crusted salmon, with dill and lemon DEFINITELY doesn’t smell like fish. In fact, it made my kitchen smell delicious! Plus, it’s really easy to throw together. It is quickly becoming my all-time favorite fish recipe!
Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons butter divided, and melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- ¾ cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 teaspoons dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together 2 Tablespoons of melted butter and lemon juice.
- Place salmon fillets (skin side down) on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush butter and lemon juice over the top
- In a small bowl mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest from entire lemon peel, 1 Tablespoon butter, and dill.
- Press the bread crumb mixture over the salmon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve warm.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet