This Avocado Shrimp Salad is the perfect side for your next BBQ – Especially if you are trying to eat a little healthier! It is so easy to throw together and it tastes delicious!
Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe
- 1 pound mini cooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed and diced
- ⅛ cup red onion diced
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let it marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a bowl combine the shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño and cilantro. Combine all the ingredients together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mixing Bowl