Oven Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- ¾ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 20 ounces refrigerated ravioli
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together egg and milk in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip each ravioli in the egg mixture and coat in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Lightly spray ravioli with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden grown.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
My husband and I love Italian food and our toddler loves anything he can eat with his hands. These made a delicious Italian meal for my husband and me, and a tasty finger food for the little one!