My husband and I love Italian food and our toddler loves anything he can eat with his hands. These made a delicious Italian meal for my husband and me, and a tasty finger food for the little one!
Oven Toasted Ravioli Recipe
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated ravioli
- Non stick cooking spray.
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together egg and milk in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip each ravioli in the egg mixture and coat in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Lightly spray ravioli with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden grown.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Six Sisters Stuff