Mini Elmo Cupcakes Recipe
The perfect party treat for your little one and they are SO easy to make!
- 15.25 ounce chocolate cake mix (or white cake mix)
- 3 cups red decorating icing
- 24 miniature marshmallows
- ⅛ cup round sprinkles for center of eye
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 12 Orange M & M chocolate candies
- Cook according to the directions on your cake mix.
- Remove from the mini muffin tin once they are done cooking and let them cool. Put on your frosting making it look like fur by using a star tip and putting it on in a wave like motion.
- Take apart your Oreo and remove the cream filling. Using a sharp knife, saw off an edge of the Oreo. It will have to be small because the mini cupcakes are pretty small.
- Now for the fun part! Put on your two marshmallows where the eyes are and add your round sprinkle with a tiny bit of frosting. Put your orange M&M in the center of the eyes. Then add your Oreo Mouth below the nose and you are set!
- My 2 year old daughter LOVED these Mini Elmo Cupcakes and she asks for them all the time!
Calories: 222 kcal · Carbohydrates: 37 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 1 mg · Sodium: 220 mg · Potassium: 78 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 28 g · Vitamin A: 2 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 29 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- cupcake tin