Looking for an easy birthday idea for your little one? These Mini Elmo cupcakes are so easy to make and everyone will LOVE them!
Mini Elmo Cupcakes Recipe
The perfect party treat for your little one and they are SO easy to make!
- 15.25 ounce chocolate cake mix (or white cake mix)
- 3 cups red decorating icing
- 24 miniature marshmallows
- ⅛ cup round sprinkles for center of eye
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 12 Orange M & M chocolate candies
- Cook according to the directions on your cake mix.
- Remove from the mini muffin tin once they are done cooking and let them cool. Put on your frosting making it look like fur by using a star tip and putting it on in a wave like motion.
- Take apart your Oreo and remove the cream filling. Using a sharp knife, saw off an edge of the Oreo. It will have to be small because the mini cupcakes are pretty small.
- Now for the fun part! Put on your two marshmallows where the eyes are and add your round sprinkle with a tiny bit of frosting. Put your orange M&M in the center of the eyes. Then add your Oreo Mouth below the nose and you are set!
- My 2 year old daughter LOVED these Mini Elmo Cupcakes and she asks for them all the time!
Calories: 222 kcal · Carbohydrates: 37 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 8 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 1 mg · Sodium: 220 mg · Potassium: 78 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 28 g · Vitamin A: 2 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 29 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- cupcake tin
Questions & Reviews