We decided to turn our favorite cookies into blondies and we weren’t disappointed! These Oatmeal Scotchie Blondies are so moist and delicious!
Serves: 15 people
Oatmeal Scotchie Blondies Recipe
Your favorite cookie in a delicious blondie bar!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9?x13? pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, oats, salt and cinnamon with a whisk until combined. Then slowly stir in flour mixture with wet mixture.
- Stir in butterscotch chips last.
- Spread mixture in 9x 3 pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top becomes a light golden brown.
Calories: 403 kcal · Carbohydrates: 66 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 14 g · Saturated Fat: 9 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 56 mg · Sodium: 320 mg · Potassium: 104 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 47 g · Vitamin A: 433 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 55 mg · Iron: 1 mg