I am a huge cheesecake lover! I especially love cheesecake when it is easy to make but still tastes amazing. This cheesecake doesn?t even require an oven, so it is definitely a winner in my book. You can never go wrong with chocolate and Nutella!
Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
- 12 oreo cookies crushed
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cups nutella
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl, combine crushed cookies and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a pie pan and set in the fridge until firm. In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, Nutella, vanilla extract and heavy cream until smooth. Spread filling over crust and place in fridge until it sets up. In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until chocolate chips are melted. Stir until smooth and spread evenly over cheesecake. Cover and keep in fridge until set.